Hire Desk Apprentice - Glasgow
Job Reference: App2019
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
We are currently recruiting for customer service apprentices to join us to embark on an 18 month Apprenticeship Programme.
Roles and responsibilities
Based in one of our Service Centres, working on the Hire Desk, you will work towards a customer service apprenticeship qualification. You will learn to:
- Work on the hire desk delivering excellent customer service
- Provide advice and guidance to customers to help them hire the correct equipment
- Build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily
- Promote a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer
The right candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to carry out instructions
- Ability to adhere to Health & Safety processes and procedures
- Problem- solving skills
- Must have GCSE Grade 3/Grade D or above (or equivalent) in Maths & English
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £10,500
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Incentive for completing your apprenticeship
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.