Hire Controller - Standish
Job Reference: 27070
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you experienced in the Customer Service or hire industry and ready for your next career move to a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities.
A Hire Controller isrequired to join one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- The role will be primarily working on the hire desk where you will be striving to exceed customer expectations. You will be responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer.
- Working with the Sales Team to maximise the sales opportunity whilst ensuring that all hire contract administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- You will be required to build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- You will also adhere to and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who –
- You will be customer focused and possess excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft would be desirable
- Previous experience in the hire or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Qualified to a NVQ qualification Level 2 in Customer Services (Desirable)
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!