Hire Desk Manager - Standish Wigan
Job Reference: 26674
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Hire Desk Manager is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
To manage a team of Hire Controllers to ensure that optimum customer service is delivered to the Client in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and in a way that maximises A-Plant's opportunity to increase revenue and business share. You will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service whilst managing customer expectations within the framework of the SLA.
- Working in partnership with A-Plant Service Centres to ensure that the Customer experiences an optimum and seamless service.
- Developing a strong sense of customer ownership, being fully conversant with all aspects of the relevant SLA and customer requirements and processes.
- Operating remotely within the Customer environment.
- Building effective customer relationships across all client sites.
- Generator hire experience required
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a Customer Contact Centre or Service Centre Environment.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels and functions both within A-Plant and customer organisation.
- Strong customer service ethic, reviews and actively seeks to resolve issues and improve service standards throughout the account.
- Effective planning and organising skills, methodical approach with close attention to detail and adherence to Company standards and procedures.
- A strong leader with outstanding management experience.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer