Workshop Power Generation Fitter - Bristol
Job Reference: 26165
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Workshop Power Generation Fitter is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. Mather + Stuart Power Solutions specialise in the hire and sale of temporary power equipment, including generators from 10 kVA to 1250 kVA, hybrid power, fuel tanks and fuel management, cabling and distribution. We invest multi-million pounds each year in new products to make sure that our customers hire reliable, safe and environmentally friendly equipment incorporating the latest technology.
Roles and responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Power Generation equipment within our range
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 5:00 pm.
When you join us we will provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training programme and work with you to identify your personal development needs and career path. This could include working towards a supervisory management/Foreperson role.
You will need to bring to the role:
- You'll need to have electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience, along with an understanding of Power Generation
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused approach
- If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualifications and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!
This package includes a competitive salary and bonus scheme and access to our flexible rewards package and Company pension scheme. You'll also be provided with a company van, laptop and mobile phone.