Mobile Service Engineer - Aberdeen
Job Reference: 25625
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Mobile Service Engineer is required to join one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
- Requirements to work on an on call rota basis
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Welding experience
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.