Mobile Engineer - Bristol
Job Reference: 25452
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Mobile Engineer is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Covering the South West and South Wales, duties will include delivery and collection of plant equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete relevant vehicle and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer’s site. You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Power Generation equipment within our range
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Power Generations / Plant trained (minimum NVQ level)
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer
If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualifications and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!