Under normal circumstances, the unit will provide power for approx 500 hours before requiring replenishment of the fuel tank. Once running, the container doors can be lock, providing a safe, secure and quiet power source.
The "Voltsafe" offers a total piece of mind when operating in remote, dangerous, sensitive or other hostile environments where theft, vandalism and noise pollution is of great concern.
With Units as quiet as 60dba @ 1 metre which is currently on the quietest machines in Europe (The current European Community 2000-14-EC stage 2 directives are 81 dba ~ 1 metre as from 03/01/2006) and a hire fleet approaching 250 No "Voltsafes", "Mather & Stuart" are confident that we can provide a UNit to suit most applications.
Advantages with the "Voltsafe" unit over stand alone generators
Complete protection for your generator, it's fuel and your site power, from Thieves, opportunists, and vandals.
- Virtually Eradicates Fuel Theft
- Prevents Fuel Contamination
- Prevents unnecessary downtime as a result of vandlism
Protection for the Environment
The "Voltsafe" is supremely suited of ALL unsecured or unmanned developments, especially those that are at risk to theft and vandalism.
It is an ideal product for sites of an environmental nature, where the risk of noise pollution, fuel and oil spillages could prove catastophic.
- The generator, the fuel tank and the container are all "bunded" offering a unique triple protection against spillages of engine oil, anti freeze and diesel. With it's unsurpassed noise suppression of a complex and sesitive nature.
- No requirement for Oil Interception trays
- No spillage whist servicing
- No fuel leakages or spillages upon replenishment
- No noise pollution
- No damage from vandals