Power Generation Mobile Fitter - Bellshill
Job Reference: APH0085692
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Power Generation Mobile Fitter is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 comany, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
You will be required to complete equipment checks and the relevant administration. You may be required to work the depot or on the customer's site. You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance, repair and statuatory compliance of all Power Generation equipment within our range
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Line Manager and customer
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensice service and maintenance records
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Power Generations / Plant trained (minimum NVQ level 2)
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience aslong with an understanding of Power generation
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualifications and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!!