Service Manager - Stockton
Job Reference: APH00715
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Service Manager is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
To assist the Service Centre Manager in managing all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre, driving the business forward to ensure targets andthe highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved. You will be responsible for:-
- Supporting the management of the Service Centre team, in line with Company policies, to maximise the performance of the Service Centre
- Ensuring compliance with Company's contract administration procedures
- Consistently motivate employees, as this has a direct impact on atmosphere and general feel good factor, which enables the Service Centre to get the best from the team
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring that the quality of customer care/service and products provided reflect the highest levels of excellence
- Deputise in the absence of the Service Centre Manager
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in a fast paced environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Full clean driving licence
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.