Power Generation Fitter - East Anglia
Job Reference: 24088
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Power Generation Mobile Fitter is required to join Mather & Stuart, a division of A-Plant one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunitieswith great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
You will be required to complete equipment checks and the relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer's site.
You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away for training/upskilling.
- Customer focused
- Plant trained (minimum NVQ level 2)
- Electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience alomg with an understanding of power generation.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.