Electrician- Barking (London)
Job Reference: 24087
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Electrical Compliance Technician is required to join of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Test and inspect distribution & cabling, this will involve a mixture of depot based and on-site requirements
- Carry out site installations, which will include cabin, generator and distribution installations to customer specifications
- Electrical certification sign off
- You will need an IEE wiring regulations 17th Edition qualification.
- Must hold a current UK driving licence
- Hold a CSCS card (desirable)
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.