"We have used their equipment on major contracts throughtout the UK for the past five years.
As a company we supply install all services to construction site which often require site generation.
Our clients who have overall control of these construction sites often with Hundreds of employees require a dedicated team to supply power to these sites.
It is imperative that service is a priority as down time for our clients costs both time and money.
We are please to have Mathers as part of our team and to date their equipment and response to clients requirements has always been met fully.
We would be pleased to introduce them to any organisation that requires good quality equipment backed up by reliable services.
Feel free to contact myself for any further details you may require."
Typical Applications Include
- Civil Engineering Contracts
- Mechanical Engineering Contracts
- Water / Electricity Utilities Projects
- Shows / Exhibitions
Any situation where the highest standard of environmental control is critical.
With increasing incidents of theft and vandalsim, the "Voltsafe" offers a high level of security, plus low sound emissions, long run bunded fuel system and minimum operator maintenace.
The basic unit comrises of a 3m x 2.4m steel container, accessed only through a side entry personnel door, which is fitted with 2 No security locks. Fitted integrally is the generator which is "Spillage Free" plus a high capacity bunded fuel tank and electrical distribution board.
Under normal circumstances, the unit will provide power for approx 500 hours before requiring replenishment of the fuel tank. Once running, the container doors can be lock, providing a safe, secure and quiet power source.
The "Voltsafe" offers a total piece of mind when operating in remote, dangerous, sensitive or other hostile environments where theft, vandalism and noise pollution is of great concern.
With Units as quiet as 60dba @ 1 metre which is currently on the quietest machines in Europe (The current European Community 2000-14-EC stage 2 directives are 81 dba ~ 1 metre as from 03/01/2006) and a hire fleet approaching 250 No "Voltsafes", "Mather & Stuart" are confident that we can provide a UNit to suit most applications.
Advantages with the "Voltsafe" unit over stand alone generators
Complete protection for your generator, it's fuel and your site power, from Thieves, opportunists, and vandals.
- Virtually Eradicates Fuel Theft
- Prevents Fuel Contamination
- Prevents unnecessary downtime as a result of vandlism
Protection for the Environment
The "Voltsafe" is supremely suited of ALL unsecured or unmanned developments, especially those that are at risk to theft and vandalism.
It is an ideal product for sites of an environmental nature, where the risk of noise pollution, fuel and oil spillages could prove catastophic.
- The generator, the fuel tank and the container are all "bunded" offering a unique triple protection against spillages of engine oil, anti freeze and diesel. With it's unsurpassed noise suppression of a complex and sesitive nature.
- No requirement for Oil Interception trays
- No spillage whist servicing
- No fuel leakages or spillages upon replenishment
- No noise pollution
- No damage from vandals
- Remote re-fuel system
- Floor mounted circuit breaker
- Remote stop and start
- Intruder alert
- Low fuel or engine oil warning
- Bulk lube oil tank with automatic top-up system
- Ultra quiet version available
- Internally mounted changeover switch
- Side wall power cable access
- 22 C fixed blade louvers - removeable
- CSC plate
- Flexible air outlet transition duct